Upload all your Companies, and their Contacts that you currently deal with
This database pulls into Contract, Proposal or Project - to assign Company
Once assigned all the details are automatically pulled into document templates such as - Proposals and Invoices.
Edit The information can be edited at any time, and a notification will be sent to the Company rep to alert of the change.
Recommend using the bulk upload functionality
How to create Companies
Navigate to Companies
Select ‘Companies’ via the blue menu bar on the left of the screen
Bulk Upload Companies
2. Select ‘Bulk Upload’ and Input detail in pop-up box
3. Download the format
4. Populate your details in the Format as defined in the upload file
OR Add Companies individually
From within Companies, click ‘Create Company’ and Input detail in pop-up box
Recommend you attach the Company logo so it appears on the Companies Index.
2. Click ‘Create Company’ and it will now appear in Companies Index
There are different types of Companies you can select from Client, Subcontractor, 3rd Party, Agency, Supplier, Internal
In case a Company can be both Client and Supplier it is recommended to select Supplier as type to ensure both invoices and Outgoing POs can be created
Add Notes and Files to a Company Record for all other users to see. Files can either be created or uploaded from external sources
Navigate the Files Section by filtering by file type
Add Office Address
3. Navigate to ‘Office Address’ via the white horizontal submenu
4. Click ‘Create Office’
5. Input details and click ‘Create Office’ and repeat for all addresses.
The address entered here pulls through to the invoice template for clients and Outgoing PO for Suppliers
6. Navigate to ‘Contacts’ via the white horizontal submenu
7. Click ‘Create Contact’
8. Input details
Make sure you add email address of contact so contact is discoverable in Proteus
9. Click ‘Create Contact’ and repeat for all Contacts
The Contacts entered here pulls to Contact drop down menu when creating Proposal/Projects or for suppliers on Outgoing POs